Saturday 6 December 2008

WARNING!

right so Im putting out a final warning now...if your saving maya files for the love of god have a back up saved somewhere. Whilst in the process saving one of my files, Maya crashed and then corrupted my file...all i had left was some buildings, all my animation has gone. It is fortunate (using the term likely) I had only made a few changes in this scene, even so, its set me back AGAIN. Im now hooked up to my external and going to make copies....if you haven't already (perhaps your not as stupid as me) I suggest you do the same.

I'm starting to think there's something wrong with this copy of Maya...?!

1 comment:

Dan Grigsby said...

Hmmm, I think there is something wrong with the version of Maya I gave you. Mine has been playin up a bit today. I think as soon as this project is over ill download maya 2008. You can have a copy if u want...sorry to hear you lost some of your work, but thankfully it wasn't too much..